Split bills takes all the work out of splitting shared expenses
Let’s face it, payments between friends are always a little awkward - nobody wants to spend extra time calculating and chasing up on who owes what after dinner, drinks or an outing.
When you've paid for a shared expense, use split bills to avoid the manual calculations and awkward money conversations.
All you have to do is select the transaction, which friends are splitting the cost with you and how much each person owes - Yondr will send payment requests and reminders on your behalf to anyone.
How to split the bill
Split bills lets you split payments made from your Yondr account with family or friends, even if they’re not Yondr customers.
- Tap on the '+' navigation button on the home screen
- Select 'Split bill'
- Select 'Add new transaction'
- Tap on the transaction and select 'Split bill'
- Select the people you want to split the bill with
- Choose an even or custom split amount
- Tap 'Split bill' to review and send
Yondr customers will receive a push notification payment request, while other contacts will get a message with the amount they owe.
Join thousands of Australians who have already downloaded Yondr