1. Open the Google Wallet app
2. At the bottom, tap Add to Wallet
3. Tap Payment card.
- Any cards you saved to your Google Account are shown.
4. Tap New credit or debit card.
- To add a card, use your camera or tap Enter details manually.
5. At the bottom, tap Save.
6. Read the Issuer Terms and tap Accept.
7. If you’re asked to verify your payment method, choose an option from the list. Learn how to verify your payment method.
Tip: After this step, you should get a message that your card was added and is ready to make contactless payments in stores, online, or in apps where Google Pay is accepted. If you get a different message, learn to fix a problem.
After you add a card, you might find a small transaction on your account from Google Wallet. This transaction checks that your card and account are valid. This transaction will soon disappear and doesn’t affect your balance.