Google Pay is the fast, simple way to pay on sites, in apps, and in stores using the cards saved to your Google Account.
With Google Pay, you can check out across the web and in apps without having to enter any payment information. Catch a ride, buy tickets, or get that pizza ordered with a simple click or press of a button.
1. Open the Yondr app
2. Tap on 'Cards' on the bottom navigation bar
3. Swipe to the card you would like to add to your Apple Wallet
4. Tap on 'Reveal Details' to access your card number, expiry date and CVV.
5. Copy these details
6. Close the Yondr app and open the Google Pay app.
7. At the top right, tap your Profile picture > Wallet.
8. At the bottom, tap ‘Add to Wallet’
9. Tap Payment card > New credit or debit card
10. Use the camera to capture your physical card or enter the details of your virtual card manually.
11. If you’re asked to verify your payment method, choose an option from the list. Learn how to verify your payment method.
12. Find and enter the verification code.
Tip: After you add a card, you might see a small temporary authorisation on your account from Google. This authorization checks that your card and account are valid. It won’t be charged to your balance and will go away soon. Most temporary authorizations leave your account within 48 hours.
Published Date: May 17, 2023